Gone are the days where we see at least double digits of new COVID-19 cases. It’s hardly any case in the community now but there are still massive testing. In fact, it seems like testing and tracking are increasing.
The world after COVID-19 is going to be very different and I am starting to see the first signs of the new world in Singapore now.
- No more mass gatherings without testing and tracing/tracking.
- No more going out in public places without tracing/tracking.
- More and more tracing/tracking and safe distancing.
- More e-commerce and grocery/food delivery.
- More income gap distinctions. The rich gets to stay at their big homes comfortably without the need to go out while the poor are the ones doing the delivery, etc.
I’m not sure if I will like the new world post COVID-19. Bleh. Probably not.
Sometimes people has a fixed set of assumptions based on their past experiences and growing up and view the world with the tinted lenses.
And that’s okay because you can’t force people to understand you.
Sometimes some experiences in life are there to help you to grow up. Might lead you to grow up faster than your peers too… Or simply catching up with your peers.