Categories: Personal life
Happy new year everyone! It’s a public holiday for me today and I managed to get some rest before the hustle begins for 2020 tomorrow. I’m excited that there are new challenges constantly at work even though sometimes things can really be very tough and stressful. Well, it’s all part of the learning process.
I decided to have some new year resolutions for this year to keep myself healthy and hopefully stay on track on certain health goals. Not sure how long I will keep them but I’ll try my best.
- Sleep early everyday, even on weekends. I hope I can sleep by 12 midnight everyday. Yes, even on weekends.
- Eat more healthily. Like reducing fried food and sugary desserts/food. Have more fruits and probiotics instead.
- Exercise more. Maybe at least 3 yoga classes in a month for a start?
- Practise violin more. Maybe at least 3 times in a week for a start?
- Spend wisely. I’m getting better at it as I become older and more mature. I’m not spending too much on buying stuff that I ended up not using it. Like those bad makeup or mismatch tinted sunscreen. Now I am just buying my usual makeup and the non-tinted sunscreen. I also stopped stocking up sunscreen in case my skin changes and my usual sunscreen is not suitable for my skin.
- Spend more time reading up on investments and invest for the future. Adulting is tough and learning how to invest is part of adulting.
- Get a technical certification this year. It’s important to keep learning new things and get certified for it in tech industry after all.
So 7 new year resolutions for this year and hopefully I will keep to them?
What are your new year resolutions for this year?