• « Hi to Apple Watch Series 3 and a new job!    Last day of work at the company »
    January 1st 2018 , 11:16 pm
    Categories: Personal life, Videos, Work

It’s back to work tomorrow and oh my gosh, I think I am having holiday withdrawal syndrome now. I will miss my last Week of Rest break. I have been having Week of Rest since 2013. That’s like 5 times so far. No more Week of Rest break in my new company. Oh well…

Anyway, I should be sleeping soon. I have been sleeping at 3am for the past 1 week and obviously I can’t do that anymore since I have to wake up by 7am for work tomorrow. Boo hoo hoo. :cry: Welcome Sakura back to her working life.

I discovered the a really nice music while I was shopping at Kinokuniya a few days back. Found a nice cover for it and thought of sharing it here. :smile: Enjoy!

Comments

Kassy
      2nd January 2018, 9:34 am

I hope it goes well when you start back at work. It would be really hard when you have been able to have a rest week for so long. <3

Happy New Year!

branlynn86
      2nd January 2018, 11:07 am

Happy New Year! <3

It must be nice having a Holiday rest break at work. Retail doesn't provide that option, unfortunately – as exhausting as it is!

Adrianne Marie
      3rd January 2018, 5:23 pm

Yep, post-New Year’s Day and we’re back to reality. As for me, work wasn’t busy, so it’s more of a time waster for me, but I still need the money lol.

Regardless, hope you had a good 2017 altogether, even though there’s ups and downs. Here’s to 2018! *cheers*

Shellyyum
      5th January 2018, 2:17 am

Happy New Year! :D

That cover is beautiful-I really love violin and piano music so much

Senyth
      7th January 2018, 12:31 am

I hope you’re fine with your new job! Tell me how it went. As for me, I will be starting on Monday. Praying that everything goes well, too.

I have the same sleeping pattern as you have, haha. I also have to wake up at 7am starting next week. No more bumming around! :)