• « 22nd Asian Television Awards    A little update about my life »
    December 13th 2017 , 11:59 pm
    Categories: Birthdays, Music, My violin, New stuff, Personal life, Pictures, Work

Happy birthday to myself!

I’m now 1 year older and is getting busier too. I bought Yamaha SV-200 for myself as my birthday gift and it’s awesome. Pretty expensive since it is Yamaha Silent Violin series and it is one of the professional electric violins in Yamaha. Lindsey Stirling has a Yamaha SV-250 while the model I went for, SV-200, is just 1 level down from her professional electric violin… :grin:

I didn’t buy the SV-250 since there is no discount for it. There’s some discount for SV-200 since Yamaha is clearing their stocks (they are discontinuing SV-200). Sadly, I don’t have much time to play with my new electric violin… :sad:

I wonder how my life will be in the next 50 years… Oh, I am changing my job as well. I’m joining a startup next year. Leaving the comfortable life in an US MNC to join a US startup is going to be interesting (and scary at the same time!)

I will probably post my birthday cake later… Finally posted! It’s not a chocolate cake, unlike other years. Haha. It’s an ondeh ondeh (pandan + coconut) cake from Butter Studio!

Happy 27th birthday to myself!

Comments

Shellyyum
      17th December 2017, 3:38 am

Happy birthday!

Deanna
      18th December 2017, 2:34 am

Happy Belated Birthday! Good luck with your new job. I’m sure you will do great.

Claudine
      22nd December 2017, 8:02 pm

Happy belated birthday! Your birthday gift to yourself sounds cool! It’s okay to invest in the pricier instruments especially in your case, since you’re really into playing the violin <3

Good luck with your new job and enjoy! :D

Maroon Caludin
      25th December 2017, 12:43 am

Happy belated Birthday! Sounds like an awesome gift you got yourself! And good luck with the different job too!

Senyth
      27th December 2017, 1:13 pm

Happy Birthday, Sakura!!! And Happy Holidays to you and your family! Hope you had a memorable one.

Good job on buying yourself a gift. Changing jobs is scary but we can learn a lot from it. I can relate to you as I also left the corporate earlier this year and recently joined a startup company. All the best!