• « Compilation of my Korea trip 2016    Summer school’s over! »
    August 6th 2017 , 8:21 pm
    Categories: Personal life, Wants

You know it is a series of signs that you need a new camera body when:

(1) your camera body broke on the first day of your holiday

(2) the remote control does not suit your current camera

Sigh, so now I have to save up for a new camera body. Luckily for me, I am not going overseas anytime soon so I wouldn’t need a camera that urgently. For daily photos, I can just stick to my Gopro Hero 5 which I just bought. The downside of using Gopro is that I really need to edit my photos on Adobe Lightroom (which I am using the one on my iPad Air 2).

I’m also thinking of getting another camera lens along with a new camera body. I’m thinking of getting the Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS lens. It’s quite expensive but I figured out I need a better lens other than kit lens for power zoom travel lens.

I’m still considering if I should get Sony A6300 or A6500. Well, time for a better camera body on top of my Sony NEX-5R which I absolutely adore! I guess I will still be using Sony NEX-5R for selfies and group outings whereby I can have selfies easily. However, because its battery cover has broke, I can’t really bring it and carry it everywhere I go. :cry: That’s why I need a new camera body so that I can bring it everywhere I go.

Comments

Maroon Caludin
      7th August 2017, 12:53 am

That’s a shame! I hate having to replace things like that…

I know very little about camera’s, but have been thinking of getting one myself. Someday.

Edel
      7th August 2017, 9:26 am

Eek, that’s really unfortunate timing with the camera breaking! I don’t know much about cameras. My family owns a Nikon DSLR of somw kind and it’s pretty fancy although maybe a bit overkill for what we use it for. I kinda wish I had a digital point and shoot but then I remember I have a phone with a camera. Although, there’s something really different between using a cell phone and an actual camera that I kinda miss.

Hiro
      8th August 2017, 5:28 am

I got Sony A6000 last year before my trip to San Francisco, and love how small and portable it is, as well as how great the photos come out. And super duper affordable. Good luck with finding your next perfect camera. :)
      (I just generally take photos with my Pixel now though, which is a shame to my cameras, but at the same time, so portable and easy to handle…)

Cristina Cocioab?
      8th August 2017, 5:34 pm

I don’t own a camera but I am passionate about photography. I am thinking on buying one and continue with my hobby. I use my phone camera for the pictures I take. They are good quzlity but, not enough. I mean nothing compares with a DSLR.

Amy
      9th August 2017, 4:17 pm

Good luck finding a new camera! I haven’t bought a new camera in five years, so mine is pretty rubbish. My phone actually takes better photos! Hope you get a nice one soon!

Pauline
      12th August 2017, 2:19 pm

Thanks annoying, sorry it broke on your first day. Good luck finding a new one!! I’m sure there’s plenty to choose from – if not our smartphones are pretty good!