• « Perks of being single    That neverending Jetpack issue »
    July 6th 2017 , 7:21 pm
    Categories: Site Updates

Hoho. So it’s my free day today and I got some time to tweak my theme settings. Seems like I have been using the old style way of for WordPress comments. Well, that goes to show how much time I have not spent on ViolinStar.NET. Oops. Anyway, I have upgraded it to the Jetpack Comment Management system now and you guys can now comment using your Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or WordPress accounts. I look forward to seeing the comments made using the new system.

As usual, I will be replying to comments if you leave your blog address. I generally do not reply to comments made on my blog because I don’t want to inflate my number of comments counter. :smile:

I might be tweaking the look and feel of the comments for the existing theme so do keep a lookout for it.

Comments

Michelle
      7th July 2017, 3:50 am

Love the new commenting system for sure!

Edel
      8th July 2017, 6:45 am

Nice! I’m not sure if I want to upgrade mine… Something to think about for sure.

Amy
      8th July 2017, 5:23 pm

I’ve never upgraded my commenting system! I don’t think I want to be that modern though, I prefer the good old-fashioned way haha. Plus I’m rubbish at technical stuff!

Kya
      9th July 2017, 2:25 pm

It’s great to have more options for comments. :D

Deanna
      11th July 2017, 2:19 am

I hate how replies count towards your comment count. I tend not to reply to comments on my posts too often for that reason also. I can’t tell if people are even notified when I respond to their comments either so there probably isn’t any point in doing it. I remember I had a different comment system in the past that would notify them which I Ioved. I don’t remember what it was now though. Maybe I should update my comment system too.

Pauline
      11th July 2017, 9:10 pm

This is such a cool system! Thanks for sharing, may look into it!

Alyssa
      13th July 2017, 8:22 am

This is so neat! Commenting to let you know that I changed over hosts and platforms, the url in my name is the url to my new site! Link stuff isn’t up yet, but thought I’d let you know :) Hope you’re doing well!