• « A little history of my blog    Back from Hokkaido! »
    June 6th 2017 , 7:56 pm
    Categories: New stuff, Shopping

Hoho. I finally bought a GoPro Hero 5 Black for myself. Well, I got S$400 vouchers when I redeemed my Applause points (points systems for my company) and top up S$240 to buy it from Best Denki. :smile: Hehe.

I actually have been thinking of getting it when Hero 4 Silver is still around but it is simply too expensive to get it and I am not willing to spend that kind of money.

Well, a major motivation factor in getting Hero 5 as compared to getting a new camera body (I was thinking of Sony A6300 or Canon Selphy photo printer) is because I will be going on a road trip with my friends in Japan from this weekend. Hehe, it will be good to put the GoPro into good use by then. Can’t wait to use GoPro for what it is designed for then!

Comments

Claudine
      8th June 2017, 2:19 pm

Getting new gadgets is always awesome~ Enjoy your new toy and do show us photos you took with your GoPro! :)

Gillan
      10th June 2017, 6:15 am

I have it as well! I’m glad it’s the one I purchased instead of the older ones because its body is waterproof in itself, you don’t need to purchase any additional cases :) So it really is a smart buy!
      Have fun on your trip to Japan! Can’t wait for your photos and videos :excited:

Maroon Caludin
      10th June 2017, 9:58 pm

Oh cool! Sounds awesome!

Michelle
      13th June 2017, 10:26 am

I want a Gopro anything at this point :( I would love to attach it to my dog and watch the world through her eyes. That’s amazing but it’s so expensive! Glad you got it for that price!

Kya
      13th June 2017, 3:11 pm

Awesome! I hope you have a lot of fun using it. :D